Because we all have the right to have the same opportunities, Yoga Meditation & Therapy offers classes for people who have some kind of physical or psychic difficulty.
Not because we lack a leg, we cannot walk because of an accident, we suffer from some kind of nervous or even mental illness, we have to discard the idea of practicing yoga.
The adapted yoga is a therapy for all kinds of people, without exceptions, that’s why Yoga Meditation & Therapy offers the opportunity to know much more about this practice, because as a therapy:
- It increases the mobility capacity.
- Stimulates the limbs immobile or with reduced mobility.
- Promotes neuronal plasticity.
- Increases lung and concentration capacity.
- Increases self-esteem by meeting people in similar or equal situations.
The adapted classes can be made in group of 5 people as maximum, and always with assistants, depending on the type of adaptation.
It is advisable to take private classes when there is a specific objective.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.